Jetzt kostenlos testen
Sorry I Forgot - How to Master Your Memory!
- Gesprochen von: Sam Woodard
- Spieldauer: 1 Std. und 40 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
There are many reasons why you may be finding it harder to remember things, or easier to forget things.
One of which, is age.
Now while this may not be the culprit in your case, it can be in most cases.
As we get older, things seem to go in one ear and out the other - as if our memory bank was some sort of baking powder sieve!
Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do to reverse your biological clock.
You can't expect this audiobook to knock 10 years off your age...
But what you can expect is this audiobook to spoon-feed you the strategies and techniques, that are specially designed to help improve your short and long term memory - including some clever memorization tactics.
Here, take a quick look at what you'll find inside how to master your memory today...
- 3 Top-Secret Techniques To Permanently Remembering Anything
- 5 Sure-Fire Tricks To Beating Tests and Exams
- The Test-Taker's Bible is revealed in the form of more than 5 sure-fire tips and tricks designed to empower you with the memory skills needed to memorize anything a test may throw at you.
- How To Mentally Connect Specific Pieces Of Information
- You learn how constructing a simple map can be used to navigate the boundless memory highway and give your mind the all-powerful ability to not only memorize vast amounts of information, but also to mentally connect specific pieces of information - ensuring that whatever you memorize stays in for the long-haul.
- The 5 Secrets to Building a Super Memory
- You'll stumble upon 5 secrets which are destined to tune-up your mind into an efficient, well-oiled Memory Machine capable of absorbing information at the rate of a human supercomputer.
- The Three Laws of Memory You MUST Follow
- You'll be learning the Three Laws of Memory that you MUST abide by if you truly want the gift of textbook memorization - only inside How to Master Your Memory!
- How To Memorize Short Lists - The EASY Way
- How To Memorize Long, Seemingly-Endless Lists
- You will discover how a little-known skill (that you probably haven't used since kindergarten) can be utilized to memorize long, seemingly-endless lists!
- 3 Mind Games To Get You Remembering Almost Anything At All
- I'll show you 3 simple Mind Games that can give you that extra boost needed to memorize anything at all, no matter if it's material for a school test or the ingredients and steps for preparing a gourmet recipe - and best of all, they can be played in the comfort of your own home.
- How You Can Memorize Long Series Of Numbers - In Order
- Don't even attempt to memorize long numbers or series of numbers without discovering how the technique discussed can potentially save you from struggling for hours on end to memorize that all important telephone number - no matter how many digits there are.
- 6 Simple Steps To Picking Up A New Language
- You'll discover how to lock-in almost any language you wish to learn by consciously re-awakening that seemingly unlimited capacity for knowledge - with 6 steps that are almost sure to have you speaking like an international traveler!
- How To Make Absolutely Anything A Cinch To Memorize
- You'll be picking up this must-know method for memorizing any type of ordered list. How To Memorize And Recall ANY Name At The Snap Of A Finger
...and That Doesn't Even Begin To Scratch The Surface.