Become an expert on soap making, produce high-quality soaps and start a profitable business!
Do you want to learn how to make soaps exactly right for your skin type?
Are you worried about your children using commercial soaps that contain harmful and toxic chemicals?
You’ve tried to find instructions on how to make soaps, but were they confusing and not detailed enough?
This ultimate guide on soap making is everything you need to start producing high-quality soaps in the comfort of your home!
You’ve probably noticed that most soaps from the store tend to dry out your skin. Worse yet, if you suffer from a skin condition such as psoriasis, you surely know how hard it is to find a quality soap that will not worsen the condition. Most stores bought soaps do not contain glycerin and often remove the natural oils in your skin. Not to mention that the dangerous chemicals manufacturers put in their soaps can seriously damage your skin and make it age faster.
But there’s a simple and fun way to avoid all those issues - make your own soap!
The process is not as complicated as you might think. However, it’s complicated enough that you’ll need detailed instructions, to avoid failures and low-quality products. Manual on this topic are usually full of the complex terminology and are very technical and hard to understand. This book is incredibly easy to read; the instructions are written plainly and are simple to follow. The author will demonstrate several ways of making soaps, and will guide you step-by-step through the whole endeavor!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How commercial soaps can damage your skin and why you, and especially your children, should avoid it
- Dangerous synthetic compounds you can find in most soaps
- How the soap industry is lying to you and tricking you with words and commercials
- The benefits of natural, handmade soaps
- Tips for determining your skin type so you can produce agreeable soap
- A guide on healthy ingredients to use in your soap making
- Different techniques of soap making and a step-by-step guide for each
- Numerous tips and tricks to avoid common mistakes and produce soaps of the highest quality!
- Which oils to use, and which to avoid, according to your skin type
- A bunch of recipes for different types of soap
- And so much more!
This book will turn you into a soap-making guru, and soon you might even be able to make a business out of your hobby! Soap making is also a great activity for hanging out with your children, sparking their creativity and teaching them all about different ingredients and processes.
Interested in becoming an expert on soaps and natural cosmetics?
Scroll up, click on "buy now", and get your copy now!