Jetzt kostenlos testen
Scrum: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Managing Product Development Using Agile Framework
Optimize your software development process and product management! Develop complex project solutions with srcum agile framework!
Scrum is a process framework in which team members can deal with a wide variety of complex and ever-changing problems in a creative fashion while at the same time remaining productive and delivering products that meet or exceed expectations. While scrum is relatively lightweight and easy to understand at a basic level, it can also be extremely complex and take years to master.
The scrum framework is made up of various scrum teams as well as their associated rules, artifacts, events, and roles. Each of these components then serves a very specific purpose, with the whole coming together to be essential to the scrum framework’s continued usage and overall success. Inside you will find a breakdown of each key facet of the scrum process, why it’s important, and how to replicate it on your own team. You will also find plenty of tips on making the transition, regardless of what type of external or internal opposition you might face. You will even find success stories from teams that made the switch to give your own team the motivation to see the transition through to the end.
From this audiobook you will learn:
- The basics of scrum explained.
- What is sprint?
- Looking back on a sprint and planning for the future.
- Artifacts of scrum.
- Scrum master as servant leader.
- Making the scrum transition.
- Tips for success.
- Stories from the trenches.
Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Agile Project Management: The Complete Step-by-Step Beginner’s Guide to Agile Project Management & Software Development
- Kanban: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Agile Project Management with Kanban
- Lean Six Sigma: A Beginner’s Step-by-Step Guide to Implementing Six Sigma Methodology to an Enterprise and Manufacturing Process