Jetzt kostenlos testen
Resilience by Design
- How to Survive and Thrive in a Complex and Turbulent World
- Gesprochen von: Mike Chamberlain
- Spieldauer: 11 Std. und 33 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Resilience by Design: How to Survive and Thrive in a Complex and Turbulent World delivers the world's most detailed and research-backed how-to manual to integrate advances from neuroscience and complexity theory with real world expertise, providing practical techniques that you'll want to use every day.
You'll discover how resilience isn't just the ability to tough it out; it's dependent upon an interconnected set of skills, techniques, creative processes, and new understandings of how we think, act, and interact with our environments and each other.
You'll also learn:
- There's no such thing as an inherently stressful situation, workplace, or event
- How to appreciate and benefit from the hidden information in your unconscious signals and intuitions
- How to adapt your decision making to meet the challenges of uncertainty, from the complicated and complex, to the outright chaotic
Resilience by Design was derived from the experiences of hundreds of people on the front line of emergency services, defense, Olympic level sports, business, art, science, and many other areas of expertise.