Entdecke mehr mit dem kostenlosen Probemonat
- How to Prepare for the Future and Create a World Worth Inheriting
- Gesprochen von: Chris Martenson
- Spieldauer: 7 Std. und 39 Min.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Merkzettel hinzugefügt werden.
„Von Wunschzettel entfernen“ fehlgeschlagen.
„Podcast folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
„Podcast nicht mehr folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
Für 28,95 € kaufen
The Next 20 Years Will Be Completely Different From the Past
Current global trends are bleak: weak economic growth, too much debt, declining incomes for the lower 99 percent, a dangerous addiction to fossil fuels, and ecological destruction - just to name a few. Many of us understandably feel resigned to an eroding standard of living in the years to come. At best.
But what if we told you that there are specific attainable steps you can take today that can limit your vulnerability to these trends and help you:
- Be richer
- Be healthier
- Be happier
- Live with greater purpose
- Be more valued by others
- Be safer from harm
That's exactly what Prosperity! offers: a blueprint for taking control of and improving your destiny. It outlines practical, actionable investments of your time and resources that will ensure you enjoy greater prosperity in your life, whatever the future may bring.
In Prosperity!, Martenson and Taggart will explain:
- The trends most likely to shape your life over the next 20 years
- Why developing resilience offers your best chance for thriving, even though society may suffer from the changes these trends may bring
- How to build true wealth
- What specific actions to take now to secure a prosperous future, no matter what the future holds
- How everybody can benefit from this guidance, regardless of age, income, or ability
- How we can best serve the next generation with the actions we take today
Prosperity! is the highly anticipated follow-up to Martenson's acclaimed book The Crash Course.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.