The perfect probability book for beginners wanting to learn about permutations and combinations!
Multi-time best-selling IT and mathematics author Arthur Taff presents a leading audiobook for beginners to learn and understand probability concepts such as permutations and combinations. Learning about probability with combinations and permutations gives you a competitive edge in any field. Whether it's poker, horse racing, weather forecasting, playing the lottery, general mathematics, or virtually any other field where odds need to be determined - this audiobook will help you succeed!
In this audiobook, you will get:
- A breakdown of the essentials of permutations and combinations to give you a simple - but not simplistic - approach to calculating any given outcome based on certain variables
- Introduction to the fundamentals of probability
- Breakdown of permutations and combinations (with examples)
- How to use permutations and combinations in probability
- Urn problems and how to approach them
- Probability and real-life situations (lottery, poker, weather forecasts, etc.)
- Arthur's personal email address for unlimited customer support if you have any questions
- And much, much more....
By the time you're done listening to this audiobook, you'll have a better understanding of how to use probability in real-world situations. You'll even see I've purposely avoided using a lot of jargon and complex theory so that beginners can pick up this audiobook and gain a working knowledge of how to put permutations and combinations to use, and arrive at outcomes.