Sales may be about math, but the selling itself is based on psychology, understanding consumer mindset, and persuasion techniques.
The good news is anyone can master the art of selling. It isn't a secret superpower that some people are just born with. It is a carefully cultivated and practiced skill that can help you in many situations in life.
We are all salespeople. We are either selling our best qualities to a new date or selling our expertise/experience to a prospective employer or selling our ideas to people or convincing our friend to join us for a weekend movie. Knowingly, or unknowingly, we are all selling.
I'd say sales training is excellent training for social or public life. You meet new people every day, learn to handle objections, gain greater knowledge about the buyer's needs/psychology, look for a common ground, and handle rejection.
In this guide, you'll learn the best selling techniques and psychological strategies to close the sale every time. With the help of this guide, you'll be able to identify your target prospects, understand what drives people to make buying decisions, how to use emotions and facts to overcome objections, and close the sale.
As a bonus, you'll also find two sample sales scripts that will show you how to apply the techniques learned in everyday life to improve your skills and sell more.
- Proven techniques to close the sale every time
- Nine sales techniques that actually work, explained
- What drives people to buy and how to take advantage of it
- How psychology can help you sell more
- Four rules to be a great salesman
- The best strategies for prospecting and getting appointments
- 10 most common objections and how to overcome them
- Sample sales scripts that show how to apply the techniques described
Discover how to close every sale. Buy and listen now.