Jetzt kostenlos testen
Imagine how different your life would be if you could effortlessly persuade the people around you to get the most out of every situation.
You will never quite know how many opportunities you have missed by lacking the persuasive powers to truly get what you want out of life. Whether it's attaining more influence at work, or simply getting the kids to do the dishes. All too often people are left wanting, as they aren't equipped with the right psychological tactics to get these things done.
James Daugherty is an intelligence expert & former CIA Spy who specializes in all forms of human behavior. But there's one communication trait which is critical to winning - persuasion. A spy would be highly ineffective without it.
However, he never realized quite how much his ability to persuade others, whilst working in the field as an American spy, would help everyday people in civilian life.
Imagine if you could effectively massage conversations in your favor, without manipulation or deception, to effortlessly bring people round to your way of thinking.
In this insightful and functional audiobook, Daugherty gives listeners a firsthand look into the trials and tribulations he dealt with in the field as a CIA operative.
This no nonsense guide reveals how to:
- Better understand Cialdini's Six "Weapons" of Influence
- Interpreting the classic human psychological motivators
- What Aristotle can teach you about persuasion
- The different types of persuasion techniques explained
- The right way to use the "reverse psychology" principle
- Spy tactics for high-pressure/stakes situations
- Conversational strategies and personality traits to win over even the toughest adversary
- Importance of small talk, greetings, and goodbyes in persuasion
- Dealing with insults/arguments like a professional