My name is David Newman; I was born and raised in Pensacola, Florida. I started bartending back in 2003 and took it as a profession; I was making around $3500 a month, and I was content. But things started to change once I started my family.
I found myself helpless as we were trying to take care of our son's illness and was looking for a second and even a third job to make ends meet. During this time I met a well-dressed older couple. They came to our restaurant for some food and drinks, as we were just talking; I told them my situation, and they were very sympathetic, before leaving the gentleman left me a good tip and his business card and told me to call him the next day. Looking at the card, I noticed he was a real estate broker.
I met him for lunch the next day, and he asked me if I would be interested in becoming a realtor part time. I found out I could become a licensed realtor for under $300 and in just three months.
Long story short, I have been a realtor for last few years, and I have helped a few friends including my wife to become realtors. I do it full time now, and I made a little over $143,000 last year.
I know if I could do this, anyone can. Just follow what I outlined in this book and you will be successful as long as you are dedicated, serious and committed to doing this.
In this book you will learn:
- How you can do this part time
- How much money will you make
- Licensing requirements for all 50 states and Canada
- How much money do you need to get started
- How long it will take to become a real estate agent
- Where and how to take the course
- How to start you own real estate business
- How to market your new business both on and offline
- Five life-saving tips for all real estate agents