No matter what your goals, who you know is as important as what you know. In the 21st century, networking is a combination of sales, marketing, relationship-building, and career management. It's the difference between those who get by and those who are getting ahead.
But how do you build more effective offline relationships in the world of online connectivity?
If you are tired of the hype surrounding social media and LinkedIn, you are in the right place. There are no shortcuts to creating value and opportunities with LinkedIn, but knowing the right approach will save you hours of frustration and add dollars to your bottom line. This book is for anyone who realizes that their professional success hinges on the network they create.
No matter what your job title or position, your ability to connect with others is the key to finding the resources you need to achieve success.
Learn how to:
- Define a sharable personal brand
- Craft a LinkedIn profile that engages your reader
- Navigate the 400+ million members of LinkedIn to create a network that works for you
- Share professional content that others will find relevant
- Connect with the right prospects, employers, and partners
- And more....