Jetzt kostenlos testen
- How to Stop Narcissistic Abuse, Heal Your Relationships, and Transform Your Life
- Gesprochen von: Cassandra Medcalf
- Spieldauer: 3 Std.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Elternschaft & Familienleben
Do you suspect that you have a narcissist in your life? Is someone draining your precious energy and making you feel crazy?
Take back your power, discover what narcissism truly means, and get the tools you need to handle anyone on the narcissism spectrum.
No one likes to think that their friend, colleague, family member, or partner is a narcissist, but you can’t afford to remain in denial. Narcissists can’t form healthy, two-way relationships. For the sake of your mental health, you need to learn what makes a narcissist tick, how to identify them, and how to deal with their most obnoxious behaviors.
Perhaps you’ve turned to the internet to learn more about narcissism but soon felt overwhelmed by all the conflicting information out there. How can you separate fact from fiction?
In Narcissism: How to Stop Narcissistic Abuse, Heal Your Relationships, and Transform Your Life, you’ll learn everything you need to know about narcissism. You’ll equip yourself with the tools you need to stop narcissists in their tracks, build healthier relationships, and recover from narcissistic abuse.
- The difference between normal and pathological narcissism
- The truth about narcissists, treatment options, and change
- The telltale signs you are dealing with a narcissist
- What narcissists look for in their victims
- How to stop yourself from being a magnet for narcissists
- How to handle narcissistic partners, parents, in-laws, colleagues, and friends
- And much, much more
No one has to tolerate narcissism. Gain the power to draw boundaries, stand up for yourself, and insist on respectful treatment.
Once you understand how narcissists operate, you’ll find it easy to spot them.
Discover the secrets to protect yourself from narcissists today.