Jetzt kostenlos testen

Danach 9,95 € pro Monat. Jederzeit kündbar.

Im Warenkorb


The best-selling Extinction Cycle series by Nicholas Sansbury Smith first introduced listeners to a world ravaged by an engineered virus that turned men into monsters. Billions died, civilization collapsed, and the human race teetered on the brink of extinction. Humanity's only hope was not a cure, but another bioweapon. When deployed, it killed 90 percent of the infected, but the remaining 10 percent transformed into even more terrifying creatures called Variants. 

Heroes have risen up to meet these abominations. Men like Master Sergeant Reed Beckham of Delta Force Team Ghost and Marine Corporal Joe Fitzpatrick. Women like Dr. Kate Lovato and firefighter Meg Pratt. Throughout the world, survivors band together to fight the evolving monsters in an effort to save humanity. 

Now, for the first time ever, comes a collection of Extinction Cycle short stories that explore the human spirit and the fight for survival in the face of overwhelming odds from some of the leading voices in the post-apocalyptic genre. 

Featured authors include: 

  • Mark Tufo - "Extinction Trippin'"
  • Anthony Melchiorri - "Darkness Evolved" 
  • Jeff Olah - "The Bone Collector"
  • Russell Blake - "Extinction Thailand"
  • Rachel Aukes - "The Fall of Fort Bragg"
©2019 Jeff Olah, Mark Tufo, Rachel Aukes, Anthony Melchiorri, and Russell Blake (P)2019 Blackstone Audio, Inc.

Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen

Das sagen andere Hörer zu Missions from the Extinction Cycle, Vol. 1


Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.

Es gibt noch keine Rezensionen