Is your life filled with valueless objects that don't make you happy? Do you feel anxious when you buy things but you can't control the urge? Would you like to let go of unimportant stuff with a peace of mind?
Your happiness costs less than you think. You deserve a stress-free life - where the things you own serve you and help you live a well-balanced life. Learn how to be better off with less in Minimalist Makeover.
In this book I will present you four step-by-step minimalist techniques, the best from around the world, to give you a perspective on how to declutter your house, your mind, and your life in general. Learn how to let go of everything that is not important in your life and find methods that give you a peace of mind and happiness instead.
Keep balance at the edge of minimalism and consumerism.
Minimalist Makeover will help you if:
- You feel that stress is overwhelming your life
- You wish to downsize your surroundings
- You wish to trade spending on stuff to spending on memories
- Want to discover exactly how much you should simplify to meet your needs
- You wish to familiarize with the best decluttering, aesthetically simplifying, mental-peace-giving techniques