Kostenlos im Probemonat
- 18 Simple Ways to Program Yourself to Be More Confident, Productive, and Successful
- Gesprochen von: David de las Morenas
- Spieldauer: 2 Std. und 17 Min.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Merkzettel hinzugefügt werden.
„Von Wunschzettel entfernen“ fehlgeschlagen.
„Podcast folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
„Podcast nicht mehr folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
Für 7,95 € kaufen
Your thoughts are the only thing you have power over. You can take control of them and use them to build yourself up, connect with other people, and achieve success in life, or you can ignore them and continue to struggle with low self-confidence, poor productivity, and unnecessary suffering.
Mindset Mastery will show you exactly how to take control of your thoughts and harness their power to create massive positive momentum in your life!
Inside this book you'll learn how to program your mind to:
- Overcome the fears of failure and rejection
- Take consistent action towards achieving your goals
- Assert yourself firmly in high-pressure social situations
- Get over social anxiety
- Uncover your passions and find your true purpose
- End negative self-talk that cripples your self-esteem
- Stop seeking validation and approval from others
- And much, much more!
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Sprechers
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Mindset MasteryNur Nutzer, die den Titel gehört haben, können Rezensionen abgeben.
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
- Anonymer Hörer
very good book
i like it because he dovers many different hapiness principles in one book. I also think it's great listening to bis charismatic voice and not some boring reader
- Felix R.
Not bad, maybe just not mine.
I did struggle with the term 'mindset' at first, it is basically a list of attitudes that you might want to obtain for facing certain situations. The content is fairly standard, a few things out of line which I would not fully believe in. I think there are many books around which cover a similar ground. This one keeps it short, (very) informal, and to the point.
Other things that come to my mind:
- more 'my advice to you' than 'studies have shown that'
- very casual word choice, plenty of swearing
- targeted to men (somewhat the sportsman type)
- poor audio quality
I think I'd have liked it more if the audio would have been better. This is definitely not a studio recording - you hear the room with every word. Also, in the beginning, you occasionally hear paper shuffling. I think a proper microphone and some damping in the room could have improved this a lot.
Sorry David for the rather low scoring review; I think books never work with everyone. This one goes into a niche which is just not mine.