Increase your energy, eat without stress, and transform your health.
In Mind/Body Nutrition: Increase Your Energy, Eat Without Stress, and Transform Your Health, esteemed nutritional researcher, counselor, and author Marc David tells you everything he has discovered - and science has proven - about how to naturally achieve the body, state of health, and lifestyle of enjoyment you want.
Mind/Body Nutrition will take your focus off the food on your plate and tune it in to the "brain in your belly" - the true control center of your metabolic processes, which holds the key to weight loss without deprivation, and health and well-being without sacrifice. You'll discover:
- The one simple change you can make that will immediately change your body for the better.
- The 12 most important nutritional facts (that aren't what you think).
- The secret to the famed "French paradox".
- The emotion that virtually shuts down the metabolic process.
- The three levels of diet, and how to tell what your body needs at different times.
- The two-week Pleasure Diet you have to experience to believe.
- Nutritional myths we've all been raised on... shattered.
- Whether your artificial sweetener is actually making you fat.
- The five categories of metabolically limiting beliefs.
- The "Gut Wisdom Inventory".
- Five nutritional lifestyles and how to identify your type.
- And much, much more!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Mind/Body NutritionBewertung
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
Best Book on Food Ever!
Marc David gives great suggestions about the importance of pleasure and relaxation concerning food. After listening to this wonderful audio book, coming off a "high fact diet" seems natural and not difficult at all.
- Nicole Wendland
Gute fundierte Informationen, untermauert mit wissenschaftlichen Untersuchungen. Unterhaltsam erzählt! Motivierend! Gerne mehr von diesem Autor.