Two people get knocked down. One rises to the challenge while the other one stays down for good. How will you live your life?
Can you plan your life to avoid the inevitable obstacles and hardships? No, because if you get past the first obstacle, the second or the third will take you down. Life is tough, which means you should get a helmet. Welcome to your life helmet.
Train yourself to prepare for the worst while expecting the best. Mental Toughness & Iron Will is a guidebook into becoming someone who stops at nothing to achieve their goals.
What is mental toughness? It is a mindset and state of being - it comes from deep habits, skills, and thought patterns. You’ll learn all of those and also how to put them into immediate action. This book is the rocket boost to get you to invincibility.
Learn to build bulletproof mental armor. Patrick King is an internationally best-selling author and social skills coach. His writing draws of a variety of sources, from scientific research, academic experience, coaching, to real-life experience. He’s well versed in mental toughness and how it is one of the keys to getting ahead in life.
Discover the mental toughness techniques used by the top one percent of performers. Learn the:
- The importance and biological imperative of mental toughness
- How to face failure and fear head-on
- Emotional thinking and how to bypass it
- How to overcome your emotions and rely on your iron will
- How we distort our realities and self-sabotage - and how to stop it
- How to build the skill and habit of mental toughness and resilience
- Characteristics of the mentally weak and the lacking
Become relentless, persistent, and unstoppable in achieving your goals. Mental toughness is one of the biggest differences between the life you want and a life you settle for. Again, we ask the question: Which path will you choose?