The concepts of mental toughness are simple to understand and, with the right mind set, are easy to implement. Richard Bond's aim is for you to take the understanding you gain from this book to train your mind, just like you would in any other discipline. Knowledge on its own is not enough; you need to practice. For example, you might know how to perform a bench press, but that alone won't allow you to bench 500 pounds. You need to train, rest, grow, and adapt over time to get to that level. The benefits of mental toughness are not restricted to war or sport. They can be utilized in everyday life - doctors, firemen, nurses, business managers, or nine-to-five office workers are all tested on a daily basis, and this book will show you how to develop an unbeatable mind. Here's a preview of what's inside:
- What is mental toughness and can you have it?
- Who can benefit from mental toughness?
- Find your desire - Learn how to find a purpose and strengthen your mind
- Remove the negative thoughts from your mind and build self-belief
- Change your state of mind and build your mental strength
- How can you manage stress?
- Developing sour discipline with these simple methods
- Determination is a powerful tool to build your mental toughness