Learn how you can enhance your brain to take in more information and store it for a very long time, and how to retrieve information at any time no matter how long it has been stored.
As you know, forgetting things can be really frustrating and embarrassing. Imagine forgetting the birthday of your loved ones or your own wedding anniversary. What would happen if you forgot that your kid has a sports game or a play at school and you already promised to attend? Your kid would not be happy with you.
No matter how much stored information you are unable to retrieve, this audiobook is sure to change all your frustrations and change your life forever. Imagine being able to remember anything you see, hear, smell, feel, and taste. Imagine the ability to keep the memories you don’t wish to remember, perhaps because they are too embarrassing, traumatic, or depressing, and the ability to easily retrieve the happy events that have been stored in your memory.
This audiobook is a sure bet to do all that!
Here is a preview of what you'll learn....
- Knowing how your brain works
- Short-term memory
- Long-term memory
- Researches and findings about the memory
- Why do we forget things?
- Fighting forgetfulness
- Remember everything and anything
- The unlimited potential of the brain
- And basically everything about the strategies needed to boost your memory and remember all the things you wish to remember anytime and anywhere
Download your copy today!
Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- How to Change Your Mind
- Dark Psychology: Learn to Influence Anyone Using Mind Control, Manipulation and Deception with Secret Techniques of Dark Persuasion, Undetected Mind Control, Mind Games, Hypnotism and Brainwashing
- Buddhism: A Practical Introduction for Beginners to Tibetan Zen Buddhist Mantra and a Guide to Theravada Meditation