Jetzt kostenlos testen
Memory Improvement and Mind Maps
- How to Map Your Memory and Increase Concentration, Organization, and Creativity for Every Day. Simply Way to Unlocking Your Potential with New Advanced Strategies
- Gesprochen von: Kelly Ryan Wilmoth
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 9 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Do you struggle with distractions, poor memory and interruptions, wasting your time wandering around with your mind, and procrastinating?
Mind mapping is a learning method that helped thousands of people to overcome various professional and personal problems, by using a learning process that deals with both verbal and intuitive parts of the brain.
This audiobook summarizes the complex process of learning mind maps in an easy way, relating it to everyday life.
You will be guided through a detailed process based on how to use mind maps, with the help of everyday examples - like communicating, making presentations, and more, to give you a clear understanding on how mind maps work and how they can change your life.
You will learn why mind mapping is a better alternative to the traditional route learning method, both for adults and children.
You will learn:
- Introduction on visual learning methods and Tony Buzan, the father of modern mind mapping.
- Examples that describe the usage of mind maps in everyday life, from emergencies and making a travel plan with a family to planning your future.
- Examples that based on the uses of mind maps as a tool in the workplace for giving presentations, training new employees, and paying attentions to meetings.
- Using your imagination to bring boring information to life can help you to dramatically improve your attention span and recall.
- The three bad habits that keep you from easily remembering important information.
- How to master your attention so you can focus and concentrate longer, even during challenging or stressful situations.
Don’t wait any longer! Start to listen!