How to get your way in any situation without being an a--hole.
Does the thought of negotiating make your palms sweat and your knees wobble?
Are you afraid of coming across as pushy or demanding by asking for something more?
Have you often just accepted the first offer for fear of losing the deal?
A lot of people avoid negotiations for these reasons and more. They are driven by the fear of being rejected, ridiculed, or ignored, so they choose not to do it at all.
But negotiating is an incredibly useful skill that can be applied to nearly anything in your life - from getting a better price on your car to getting a higher salary, paying lower interest, or landing a huge account.
By choosing not to negotiate, you are leaving money on the table. You are also losing the opportunity to get exactly what you want simply by asking.
Master the Negotiation will guide you through the steps and strategies of negotiating like a pro. You will discover:
- How to strategically frame your questions to get your desired results
- The simple trick that top negotiators use to immediately gain the trust and confidence of their counterpart and start discussions off on the right foot
- The number one thing to have in your back pocket in any negotiation that will give you the power to walk away
- When getting the other party to say “No” can actually lead you to a final “Yes”
- Why silence can be the best weapon in getting your way
- The negotiating strategy that 7 Habits of Highly Effective People author Stephen Covey recommends as an important mindset everyone should approach life with
And much more....
Let go of the fear that’s holding you back from getting what you want, and start negotiating today.
So if you want to become a master negotiator and open up great opportunities in your personal, financial, and professional life, then you should listen to this audiobook
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.