Who changed the rules of business?
It's a different game now. In an increasingly globally diverse workforce, it's vitally important that leaders understand their team inside and out. This takes a new toolbox of skills for the 21st century.
Today you need winning strategies to avoid the costly pitfalls of high turnover, low morale, and poor collaboration, not to mention the cost of missed deadlines and incomplete projects.
Managing the Unmanageable will give you practical tips and proven techniques to show you how to:
- Understand what's driving your unmanageable employee;
- Evaluate the costs and benefits of turning him around;
- Enroll her in that effort, and help her become a valued member of your team;
- Guide all your employees to greater innovation, cooperation, and effectiveness; and
- Communicate effectively with each of the three generations in today's workplace.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.