Does life seem overly complex and constantly overwhelming? Do you feel anxious from your obligations, duties, and cluttered surroundings? Would you like to have a more free life?
Don't compromise with your happiness. "Good enough" is not the life you deserve - you deserve the best, and the good news is that you can have it. Learn the surprising truth that it's not by doing more, but less with Less Mess Less Stress.
We know that we own too much, we say yes for too many engagements, and we stick to more than we should. Physical, mental, and relationship clutter are daily burdens we have to deal with.
Change your mindset and live a happier life with less.
This book will help you if:
- You're committed to reducing stress in your life
- You wish to get rid of things and keep order around you
- You feel mentally overwhelmed and you seek real solutions how to simplify your days
- You want to be a more understanding and patient friend or spouse
- You seek real life examples on how to change your life for the better with the help of minimalism
Minimalism is an inversely proportional process: the less you do, the more will you have. And the less you keep the happier you'll be.