Jetzt kostenlos testen
Lean Analytics: The Complete Guide to Using Data to Track, Optimize and Build a Better and Faster Startup Business
Lean Startup, Lean Six Sigma, Lean Analytics, Lean Enterprise, Kanban, Kaizen, Scrum, Agile Project Management
Leverage the power of data and insight!
Balance quantitative and qualitative data!
Focus on data that matters and improve efficiency!
The Lean system is a great way to help you to get rid of the waste in your business so that you can be more efficient and increase profits. Lean Analytics is a part of this process that can help you to gather the right data and get the information you need to come up with a winning strategy for your team.
The central idea behind Lean Analytics is on enabling a business to track and then optimize the metric that will matter the most to their initiative, project, or current product. There is often a myriad of methods to improve your product, but you may not have the time to work on all of them. With Lean Analytics, you will learn how to find and address the one thing that will make the biggest difference.
Inside this book, we are going to take a look at many topics that will help you get started with Lean Analytics. Some of the topics we will discuss include:
- What Lean Analytics is
- Lean Analytic stages to follow
- The Lean Analytics cycle
- False metrics vs meaningful metrics
- Recognizing and choosing a good metric
- Simple and useful analytical tests
- Understanding your project type
- Determining your current state
- Pinpointing the metric that needs work now
- Tips that can help you do well with Lean Analytics
When you are ready to start implementing Lean Analytics into your business and get the best strategy for your needs, make sure to check out this book to help you get going!
Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Agile Project Management: The Complete Step-by-Step Beginner’s Guide to Agile Project Management & Software Development
- Kanban: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Agile Project Management with Kanban
- Lean Six Sigma: A Beginner’s Step-by-Step Guide to Implementing Six Sigma Methodology to an Enterprise and Manufacturing Process
Weitere Titel des Sprechers
- Emotional Intelligence Mastery: 7 Manuscripts
- Emotional Intelligence: The Essential Guide to Improving Your Social Skills, Relationships and Boosting Your EQ
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy: The Ultimate Guide for Using DBT for Borderline Personality Disorder, Difficult Emotions and Mood Swings, Including Techniques such as Mindfulness and Emotion Regulation