The Instant-Series presents Instant Anger Management
How to Control Anger Instantly!
Since you are reading this, you probably have some anger issues affecting you. Take, for instance:
- You are driving late to work, and somebody cuts you off, driving slowly in front of you.
- You are trying to talk, and somebody keeps interrupting you, taking away your spotlight.
- You are at the store, and somebody overcharges you, making you wait in line and causing everybody behind you to blame you.
- You are ordering something, and somebody entirely messes up what you wanted, making you go through all the hassle of returning it.
- You are working, and somebody keeps bothering you, making you lose your train of focus on your already overdue work.
What is your automatic reaction? Anger is a natural go-to response, and your anger may even be justified. Who doesn't want to lash out at that idiot who spilled coffee on someone's brand-new favorite outfit by immediate default...yet they try to hold back that anger?
The problem is when anger is constantly easily triggered or can't be contained. You may think anger makes you tough, but if you're angry all the time, deep down there is something bothering you - either out of fear so it acts as a shield,or from harboring deep emotional pain from the past because of someone or something.
The sad part is...your anger affects not only you but those around you: your friends, family, and loved ones. If you don't control this vicious cycle, you can not only end up regretting it but end up hurting yourself and those closest to you.
The good news is anger is an emotion, and like any emotion...it can be controlled.