Learn how ISTPs view the world and what makes them tick!
In ISTP: Understanding & Relating with the Virtuoso, you'll learn about the ISTP (introverted, sensing, thinking, perception) Myers-Brigg personality type. This book covers a variety of topics regarding ISTPs and why they make such artistic individuals. ISTPs are often referred to as the artists of the world in the sense that they love beautiful things and the fine arts. They are not afraid to upset tradition in honor of being avant-garde. ISTPs pursue their passions full heartedly, without reservation, equivocation, or mental evasion.
In this book we'll begin by exploring why the MBTI test is important before digging into why ISTPs make great leaders. From there we'll venture into the greatest strengths and weaknesses of individuals who identify as ISTPs. Finally we'll explore what makes ISTPs happy and what they value in their personal relationships. We'll close by learning about 10 famous ISTPs and what you can learn from them. If you are an ISTP, listen to this book to begin your quest to learn why you act the way you do and how you can come to appreciate who you are as an individual.
Here's a preview of what's inside:
- An Introduction to MBTI
- The Four Dimensions of the MBTI
- Why Is the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Significant?
- Uncovering the "Virtuoso": Who Is an ISTP?
- Why Are ISTPs Indispensable Leaders?
- The Seven Greatest Strengths of an ISTP
- The Five Greatest Areas of Improvement for an ISTP
- What Makes an ISTP Happy?
- What Are Some Common Careers of an ISTP?
- Common Workplace Behaviors of an ISTP
- ISTP: Parenting Style and Values
- Why Do ISTPs Make Good Friends?
- ISTP Romance