Learn how INFJs view the world and what makes them tick!
In INFJ: Understanding & Relating with the Counselor, you'll learn about the INFJ Myers Briggs personality type. This book covers a variety of topics regarding INFJs (introverted intuitive feeling judging types) and why they make such great leaders of society. INFJs are important because they are pivotal in helping others discover their purposes in life. While others may feel lost at times, INFJs are individuals who can get them back on track. In this book we'll begin by exploring why the MBTI test is important before then digging in to why INFJs make great leaders. From there we'll venture into the greatest strengths and weaknesses of individuals who identify as INFJs. Finally we'll explore what makes INFJs happy and what they value in their personal relationships. We'll close by learning about 10 famous INFJs and what you can learn from them.
If you are an INFJ, listen to this book to begin your quest in learning why you act the way you do and how you can come to appreciate who you are as an individual. Grab your copy today.
Here is a preview of what is inside this book:
- An Introduction to MBTI
- The Four Dimensions of the MBTI
- Why is the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Significant?
- Uncovering the "Counselor": Who is an INFJ?
- Why are INFJs Indispensable Leaders?
- The Seven Greatest Strengths of an INFJ
- The Five Greatest Areas of Improvement for an INFJ
- What Makes an INFJ Happy?
- What are Some Common Careers of an INFJ?
- Common Workplace Behaviors of an INFJ
- INFJ: Parenting Style and Values
- Why do INFJs Make Good Friends?
- INFJ Romance