Jetzt kostenlos testen
I Love Sex, I Love Myself
- Unmasking Sexual Depression, Healing and Winning the Battle Within. Free Yourself from Yourself, by Loving Yourself!
- Gesprochen von: Rebecca Cade
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 3 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
How to Understand a Sexually Active Person Post Sexual Trauma
Regardless of how old a person is or their gender, sexual violence impacts an individual far past any of the physical injuries..
The emotional trauma of being sexually assaulted or raped can be life-shattering, leaving the person feeling alone, ashamed, and in fear. The good news is that blaming yourself, feeling defective and helpless, are NOT reality. As difficult as it must seem, there are strategies and techniques that will help you come to terms with the unfortunate circumstances in your life, so you can regain your sense of trust and safety, and learn how to heal and move forward in your life.
Understanding Sexual Repression/Depression.
- Shame around any form of nudity
- Discomfort or shock when viewing anything sexual on TV or in the movies
- Shaming you for sexually expressing yourself in any way (ie, you dirty boy, take your hand off of there!)
- Dirty, bad, and/or wrong labels for sex (dirty magazines)
- Anything having to do with sexuality is a family secrets, stiff gender roles, and punishment for any type of sexual expression
If you follow the training in this book, it is very likely that you will have the tools necessary to never fall back into toxic shame, depression/repression, etc...again.