Jetzt kostenlos testen
How to Torture a Narcissist: Narcissistic Revenge
- Transcend Mediocrity, Book 203
- Gesprochen von: D Gaunt
- Spieldauer: 36 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
The narcissist is a force to be reckoned with. He has a nihilistic view of the world. He views his life as pointless. He has no religion, and most narcissists will actively consider themselves as being agnostic or atheistic. He has no guided purpose in his life. He is bored and listless. The only thing that gives a narcissist real pleasure is seeing other people in emotional pain, confusion, and suffering at his hands.
The narcissist has no inborn empathy or sympathy that would make him have guilt over torturing another human being. He looks at those displaying emotions with curiosity. The narcissist himself cannot cry. Narcissists and psychopaths, in fact, can be caught at early ages trying to mimic crying of other children. They don't really understand what it is to feel deep emotions or deep bonds with others.
The narcissist might be jarred by a death that is close to him, but not necessarily in the grieving sort of way. The narcissist might become suddenly aware that he will fail to exist at one point, if he is self-aware. Many narcissists are not self-aware at all. They are actually very prone to automation in their lives.
Narcissists continuously involve themselves in escapism or mundane tasks which busy themselves but which give them almost no pleasure. A hedonistic narcissist will do nearly anything to avoid real work or anything that reeks of effort in order to do whatever it is that is pleasurable to him at that moment in time.
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Complex PTSD: Childhood Trauma, Relationship Abuse and More!
- 24 Signs You've Married a Narcissist...and How to Improve Your Marriage
- Cassandra Phenomenon: The Dangers of Marrying a Partner with OCPD, Asperger's Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Schizoid Personality Disorder, and Narcissistic Disorder