Swing trading is a type of trading in which you hold positions in stocks or other investments over a period of time that can range from one day to a few weeks or more. If you are a beginner trader, this book will equip you with an understanding of where to start, how to start, what to expect from swing trading, and how you can develop your own strategy based on your personal goals. If you are a trader with some existing experience, this book will give you some insights on the author’s approach to swing trading, rules that I follow, and some strategies that I have used over the years to make profitable trades.
From this audiobook you will learn:
- What is swing trading and how does it differ from other trading strategies?
- Why swing trading might be a better trading approach for you
- What tools you will need to swing trade as well as choosing a broker
- How to manage your money and the risks of trading
- How to perform some basic fundamental analyses on companies
- Charting basics followed by a presentation on some of the more popular technical analysis tools used to identify and make profitable trades
- Chart patterns that provide trading opportunities
- A number of swing trading strategies that can be used by both novices and more experienced traders
- Getting good entries and exits on trades to maximize gains
- How to run your trading activities like a business including some rules and routines to follow as a successful trader
I sincerely hope that you find value in the contents of this book and that it helps you move toward achieving your goals and objectives in the trading world.
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Das sagen andere Hörer zu How to Swing TradeBewertung
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
- Anonymer Hörer
Practical guide to swing trade
for me the most usable book about swing trading I have read so far
this books offers practical advice one can follow and gives valuable suggestions
such gives a good basis for starting
no false promises neither
- Daniel Kehler
Great Audiobook for Beginners
I‘m investing for 6 months now and would consider myself as a total beginner. This Audiobook gave me a great guidance and overview. I will definitely listen to it a second or even third time and also buy the book!