Jetzt kostenlos testen
How to Stop Arguing
How to stop arguing with difficult people.
Are you exhausted from dealing with conflict? Do you just want the constant arguing to stop? Are the guilt, shame, and intensity of blame wearing you down? Everything you need to stop fighting and arguing with difficult people is in this audiobook.
These life skills will work in any situation where conflict resolution is or isn't possible. The reason they work is because they are centered on teaching you how to manage conflict in such a way that it doesn't harm you emotionally anymore.
You will learn how to:
- Stop an argument from starting
- Connect in a confident and effective manner
- Protect your emotions when dealing with difficult people
- Set boundaries with people who want to treat you like a doormat
- Cope with rejection and find deeply based serenity in loving yourself
- Stop fighting and arguing with anyone
The author, Amber Rain, has successfully used these methods for dealing with difficult people and situations since 2001. It all started when she was married to an alcoholic and found herself caught in the grips of constant conflict. The levels of stress, anger, and anxiety were too much for her to bear. Amber sought out help and has since helped tens of thousands of people all over the world learn how to cope with difficult people.