Jetzt kostenlos testen
How to Practice Empathy
- Connect Deeply with Others and Create Meaningful Relationships
- Gesprochen von: Steve Barnes
- Spieldauer: 1 Std. und 30 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
The greatest human desire is the desire to be understood.
People are understood through empathy. Empathy is the most important skill you can practice. Empathy leads to professional success, personal success, and greater overall life satisfaction.
Why is it important for you to practice empathy?
- Gain more respect by treating people the way they want to be treated
- Understand what other people want and need
- Understand how others see and perceive you
- Have fewer fights with people
- Improve your persuasion skills
- Improve your sales skills
- See the world from multiple perspectives
- Improve all aspects of your interpersonal relationships
There is no other skill like empathy for learning how to connect deeply to other people. Empathy is the number one skill to know and practice in order to create meaningful relationships.
What will this audiobook do for you? It will teach you what empathy is and how it’s different from other similar emotions and feelings.
Learn how to have more satisfying relationships. Learn how to have relationships that enrich your life. Learn how to get closer with friends, family, and everyone around you.
Learn why strengthening your connections can make you happier and more successful in all areas of your life. Learn how to understand the needs of others so you can deepen your relationships. Learn how to get in tune with others when they need you so you can be there for them.
Learn how to manage conflicts with people in your life through empathy. Learn how to treat others the way they want to be treated and become a connection expert. Learn to expect what others want so you can predict their actions and reactions.
Know what to expect from every interaction you encounter and understand how this will help you.
Das sagen andere Hörer zu How to Practice Empathy
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
It's intereting, but to me this audio book felt like 90% of "how empathy will improve your live / relationships" and 10% how to actually achieve that (28yo male).