This guide teaches the fundamental building blocks of successful social media campaigns in today's noisy marketplace. Some topics include:
- How to create compelling social media content
- How to increase your popularity on social platforms
- Ways to effectively measure your social success
- How to optimize your campaign strategy for maximum results
- How to streamline and automate your workflow
Made for entrepreneurs, freelancers and budding social media managers - this audiobook explains how to create powerful and competitive social media campaigns.
About the Author: Zhanna Hamilton is an online entrepreneur with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master's in Marketing from Southern New Hampshire University. She has written over 60 books in multiple genres, including business, marketing, English as a second language and self-development. She was born in the former Soviet Union, raised in the New Jersey / New York area and currently resides in California.