That job you've been eyeing.... you can get it! But does it require you to understand someone's personality type
Do you want to be in control of any situation you encounter?
Every influential leader understood the power of body language and charisma. This includes: Winston Churchill, Richard Nixon, Barrack Obama, Donald Trump, and even infamous leaders like Hitler and Stalin. Such powerful leaders have forged the landscape of our history for better or for worse. Some rose to power bringing freedom and prosperity, while others left terror and atrocities in their wake. These influential leaders intuitively knew the power of utilizing body language to advance their agendas.
Who is this book for? Anyone and everyone from all walks of life.
The truth is, humans communicate mostly through body language! Did you know that 80 to 90 percent of what we say is revealed through our body language. Only the remaining 10 to 20 percent is verbal communication.
What will you learn in this audiobook:
- How to identify personality types and traits
- How to analyze body language and micro-expressions
- How to influence people, become likeable, and make friends
- How to spot manipulation and stop it
- How to deescalate conflicts
- What is facial profiling
- And, much, much more!
Here are the situations that might prompt you to analyze people:
- You want to better understand your co-worker's personality type at the workplace
- You want to effectively deal with customers' irate behaviors
- You are in a meeting or meeting a group of people and want to know their true intentions
- You wish to understand the people around you better so you can enhance both business and social relationships
- You have an upcoming interview and want to be prepared
- You have friends or colleagues who may be manipulating you
By the end of this book, you will have learned how to decipher body language, understand different perspectives on non-verbal communication, create genuine connections, empathize better, and interpret people's behaviors more accurately.
Effectively reading body language can help you anticipate a person's thoughts, actions, and even reactions instantly.
This book takes you on a journey of self-discovery. Whether you want to become likeable, win friends, read people instantly, or influence others, this is your step-by-step guide to understanding the complex nature of the human psyche and the many intricacies and labyrinths of the mind.
These skills are universal whether you are prospecting romantic relationships, interviewing situations, or spotting deception and stopping it in its tracks.
What are you waiting for? The greatest investment you can make is an investment in yourself. Master the art of analyzing people and bring about positive change in your life.