Do you want to learn how to read, analyze and influence other people?
The truth is...our bodies say many things about us, before we even speak a word. By looking at somebody’s facial expressions, hand gestures, and body language you can understand his feelings, the motives behind his actions, and sometimes even his thoughts. If you want to learn how to read people, understand their behavior, and influence them, this is the book for you.
In this book, you’ll learn how to analyze people on the spot using science-based techniques. You’ll learn the meanings of expressions and microexpressions, hand movements, verbal and non-verbal clues, leg movements, personality types, and human behavior in general. The problem with books on this subject is that they will only talk about the theory, but will never show you how to actually apply what you’re learning. This book is different. After all the techniques to read people like a pro, you’ll also find examples of how to analyze people in real life scenarios.
Inside How to Analyze People, discover:
- Science based techniques to analyze people and understand their motives, thoughts, and emotions.
- 12 FBI style strategies for instantly reading people without them knowing what you’re doing.
- The 13 most common hand movements you can study to understand thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
- 27 psychology based tips to spot a liar (that actually work).
- A step-by-step process to determine a person’s personality type by asking yourself a set of questions.
- Practical examples of how to read people in real life scenarios.
- The number 1 indicator you should analyze to read and understand emotions without letting anybody know that you’re doing it.
This book will give you all the tools you need to read people and better understand their motives, thoughts, and emotions.