Jetzt kostenlos testen
I wrote this introductory book based upon my real life experiences as a Cleveland real estate investor and flipper. I’ve been doing this since 2004 and have over 350 properties I did to this day.
There is nothing special about me or my real estate books, I just tell the truth - that’s my sales pitch. The truth is, this business is not for the light of heart. You need to be a very serious, fully committed person of strong mental fortitude to succeed in real estate cash flow or flipping, especially flipping. There are a lot of horrors that come with real estate wealth; the ones that can see through it can get really rich, sometimes fast.
- Can you see past nightmare tenants? They can trash your apartment, bring bedbugs in, sue you, set up a meth lab, turn your driveway into a car washing lane!
- Can you see through a trashed house to the finished product – knowing you have big money on the line? What about finding a buyer, what if the market changes? Appraisal? Financing?
- You think dealing with contractors is easy – do you really think they will respect you? HA! They won’t even show up for the first day of work.
- How about city inspectors... They love landlords!
- Professional property management companies are going to run the show for you, you can trust them. NO WAY! In fact, in my book, a professional management firm is guilty before proven innocent.
What experience do I have?
- Section 8 Income Expert (So simple and routine, so little competition)
- Low Income Rentals ( The easiest money ever, if you know what you are doing)
- New construction foreclosure properties (My last deal was only $25,000. That previously sold for $150,000... Yes, this was in 2017.)
- Hundreds of foreclosures and REO’s bought
- Mining for deals using direct mail and Google Adwords (Yes, direct mail still works and very well)
- Attracting cash investors through strategic channels