Jetzt kostenlos testen
- How You Can Break Through the Friendzone
- Gesprochen von: Ray Allaire
- Spieldauer: 31 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Beziehungen
This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to successfully break through one of the most notorious places on the planet - the friend zone. Here you will discover that the process of finding your way out of the friend zone is both a science and an art. A science because it requires careful and guided manipulation of the already present tangible factors of a relationship - and an art because even though the common goal is to become more than a friend to a certain special someone, anyone who wishes to achieve the goal has to be creative and artistic in handling the process. Every person is different. Every friendship is different. The probability of success will largely depend on the critical and creative thinking capacities of the one who wants out of the friend zone. This book simply aims to aid people with both fields of thought - the creative and the analytic part. By the end of the last chapter, I guarantee that the formerly impossible task of going out of the friend zone will not seem as unattainable as before.
Here is a preview of what this book will help you with:
- In Chapter One, you will learn why it is of utmost importance to think hard and well whether or not you should push through the plan of going out of the friend zone.
- In Chapter Two, you will learn about the two primary ingredients of a relationship - chemistry and timing.
- In Chapter Three there is a test of how much you know about the person you wish to go to the next level with, and a step-by-step process of the whole trick on how to get out of the friend zone.
- Chapter Four teaches how to build a new, better, and more romantic version of yourself based on the truths established on the preceding chapters.
- Chapter Five will prepare you for most of the possible reactions you might get after professing the love for the other person.
- Chapter Six will serve as a reminder that hard-earned relationships that start with friendship are usually the strongest.