How to Grow Your Business Using Facebook
Learn how to get over 500 new Facebook fans every month and turn your fans into lifelong customers using this proven strategy for Facebook marketing and monetization.
Written by a successful online marketer and social media marketing consultant, this no fluff step-by-step guide will teach you:
- How to create a new Facebook Fan Page.
- Step-by-step tutorials for beginners.
- How to attract at least 500 new fans a month.
- Powerful free strategies to grow your fan base and connect with your customers.
- How to set up Facebook landing pages to capture leads and turn them into sales.
- Capturing leads from Facebook has never been easier!
- How to use Facebook ads to dramatically increase your profits and sales online.
- A complete guide to setting up and monetizing a Facebook Ads campaign.
- How to find content that your fans will love and look forward to every day.
- My personal secrets for finding great content for Facebook that your fans will share.
- How to use Facebook Insights to make better marketing decisions.
- All the technical stuff explained in easy to understand terms.
- How to use the new Facebook Offers.
- Screenshot tutorial and tips for using Facebook's newest marketing program.
- How to use Facebook Promoted posts (and when to use them to get a 100x return on your investment!)
- Facebook promoted posts can either drain your cash fast or rack up new sales. Find out how to use them the right way!
- ...and much more!
This audiobook will help your dramatically increase your profits online and will turn Facebook time into a fun way to earn more money and grow your business.
Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Facebook for Business Owners
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
- Alex Strecker
crap! such a Bad Audiobook. deutsch: ziemlich wenig Infos und nur. Dinge die man sich denken kann
- Mary Keey
short but to the point!
good book for anyone who wants to start to market on facebook. I would definitely recommend it.