If you think you need to work until you're 60, you need to hear this...
In Extreme Early Retirement: An Introduction and Guide to Financial Independence, you'll learn about the new wave of retirees and how people are able to retire when they're still young. We'll go over why you should consider early retirement, what to remember as you plan for an extremely early retirement, how to cut down on spending, and how to keep busy well into your early retirement.
Here's a peek at what you'll learn:
- What is extreme early retirement?
- Five reasons you should consider extreme early retirement
- What type of person should adopt extreme early retirement
- Seven things you must remember before deciding to plan for extreme early retirement
- How to determine how much money you need for extreme early retirement
- How to calculate and optimize your IRA and 401K plan
- Costs you must keep in mind for extreme early retirement
- How to cut down spending: five strategies
- How to increase your savings rate by 30%-50%
- How to generate passive income sources
- A crash course to investing through indexing
- How to become more of a minimalist in 30 Days
- You have achieved extreme early retirement, now what?
- Nine ways to keep busy in retirement