The human personality is a mystification that has eluded some of the greatest minds in all of history. Poets, philosophers, religious leaders, and laymen alike have all gone to great lengths to break down the human psyche, but no clear answer has come about yet. Most likely, the middle of the human personality will always retain some mystery, but with the proper tool in hand, almost anyone can begin to pry away the opaque clouds of wonder and get a glimpse into the truth about themselves.
One of the best tools out there for discovering who you really are is the Enneagram. If you have never heard of the Enneagram before, then it just may be the tool you have been missing. If you are ready to let the old and confused self go and begin the process of self-discovery, then learning about the Enneagram is an absolute must.
The Enneagram has roots that trace back to antiquity. Like so many other tools and concepts that stem from days long gone by, it is still being used today to help people learn things about themselves they never knew before. If you are having trouble finding your path in life or want to make a change but do not know where to begin, then the Enneagram may just be the item that steers you in the right direction.
Some of the information you will find in this audiobook includes:
- A personality test that will give you a starting point to help discover who you really are.
- A history of what the Enneagram is and how it came to be.
- Several different correspondences to help you look at the Enneagram from multiple points of view.
- Explanations of the dominant personality types as well as the wings.
- Insight to the different levels of health that relate to the human personality.
- Numerical values for the integration and disintegration points.
- An explanation of why the diagram of the Enneagram looks the way it does and how to make your own.
- Why you should make an honest effort to discover who you really are.
- And more!