Are you highly tuned and sensitive to the feelings of those around you?
Does this gift sometimes feel like more of a burden?
Would you like to learn ways in which you could make it easier to deal with?
Being an empath can feel like a curse. While some may believe that being able to sense the feelings of others is an ability to cherish, it can come at a price, as empaths are inevitably unable to switch off from those feelings and so become inundated.
But there are ways to survive and ease the burden you carry with this new book. Empath: 2 Books in 1: The Ultimate Survival Guide for Highly Sensitive People + The War of the Empathic, you can learn how to stop absorbing the pain of others through chapters on:
- The real definition of an empath
- How to tell if you have empathic abilities
- Characteristics of an empath
- Why is crucial to set boundaries to protect yourself
- All you need to know about the empathic shielding
- Meditation technique for releasing empathic overwhelm
- How to embrace your gift
- What empaths are sensitive to
- Handling psychic empathetic traits
- Empaths in relationships and work
- Overcoming your fears
- How to stop other people's pain
- How meditation can help
Being an empath shouldn't mean that you take on the weight of everyone's problems and this book strives to show you how you can relieve a lot of the pressure and save yourself from a lot of pain.
Get a copy today and start learning how you can survive being an empath now!