Jetzt kostenlos testen
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Merkzettel hinzugefügt werden.
„Von Wunschzettel entfernen“ fehlgeschlagen.
„Podcast folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
„Podcast nicht mehr folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
Kostenlos im Probemonat
Für 15,95 € kaufen
Where do dreams come from and what do they mean?
There is much discussion today about where dreams come from and what they mean. The Bible teaches that dreams are spiritual messages from God. Because they're spiritual in nature, they are (usually) symbolic. The meaning of a dream can be understood once its symbolic elements are decoded. Dreams reveal our future, our talents, our assignments, and our divine destiny.
With the same down-to-earth teaching style used in Hearing God's Voice Made Simple and Seeing in the Spirit Made Simple, Praying Medic provides Bible-based teaching on the nature of dreams and their meaning. The most common dreams, types, and themes are examined. Dozens of dreams are provided and their meanings are explained. You'll learn to distinguish between literal and symbolic dreams, and you'll discover how to have more dreams and how to deal with nightmares. A glossary of over 700 dream symbols is included, as well as a list of more than 400 names and their meanings. If you want to know what God is saying through your dreams, this book is for you!
- The origin of dreams
- The purpose of dreams
- How to record dreams
- How to apply dreams
- How to receive dreams
- Dreams and emotions
- Dreams of future events
- Your unique dream language
- Dreams and your divine destiny
- The most common dream subjects
- Principles of dream interpretation
- Understanding dream complexity
- How to interpret conceptual dreams
- The meaning of words and symbols
- The meaning of recurring dreams and nightmares
- The symbolic meaning of buildings, vehicles, and certain people
- The symbolic meaning of names, colors, numbers, and directions
- How to tell if a dream should be interpreted literally or symbolically
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.