Jetzt kostenlos testen
Say goodbye to scratching your head in confusion.
This data analytics audiobook could be the answer you're looking for....
This audiobook has lots of valuable, eye-opening information about data analytics, which will help you understand the concept of data mining, data collection, big data analytics for business, and business intelligence concepts.
With this audiobook, not only will you understand all the internal nitty-gritties about data analytics, you will also understand why data analytics is changing the business arena. You’ll realize that the high-performance analytics will enable you to do stuff that you never thought about before, probably because the volumes of data were just too big (among other reasons), and so much more.
We’ll begin by first examining what data analytics really means and what it entails. Do not fret when you meet challenging terms as you continue on, as this audiobook includes detailed explanations of words you may not understand.
Here are just some of the topics that are discussed within this audiobook:
- Overview of data analytics: What is data analytics (and big data analytics)?
- Data analytics and business intelligence
- Data analysis and data analytics
- Data mining
- Data collection
- Types of data analytics
- The process: the life cycle of big data analytics
- Behavioral analytics: using big data analytics to find hidden customer behavior patterns
- Further pattern discovery in advanced analytics: machine learning
- And much, much more
So, what are you waiting for? Start your learning now by downloading this magnificent audiobook.
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Data Science: The Ultimate Guide to Data Analytics, Data Mining, Data Warehousing, Data Visualization, Regression Analysis, Database Querying, Big Data for Business and Machine Learning for Beginners
- Neural Networks: An Essential Beginners Guide to Artificial Neural Networks and Their Role in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Analytics: The Ultimate Guide to Big Data Analytics for Business, Data Mining Techniques, Data Collection, and Business Intelligence Concepts