Kostenlos im Probemonat
Creating Emotional Triggers to Make Your Stories Memorable
- Gesprochen von: Doug Stevenson
- Spieldauer: 58 Min.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Merkzettel hinzugefügt werden.
„Von Wunschzettel entfernen“ fehlgeschlagen.
„Podcast folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
„Podcast nicht mehr folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
Für 15,95 € kaufen
Do you have powerful stories that fall short of their potential because you are afraid of their power? Would you like to use more emotion in your stories but don't know how? Are you ready to take your stories to the next level? In this teleseminar you'll learn how to make your stories have even more impact on your audiences.
You will learn:
- Why emotional triggers in your presentations are necessary and how to create them
- How to use your natural acting ability to increase the dynamic power of your stories, by acting rather than narrating critical moments
- How silence and emotion activate the emotional triggers within you and your audience
- Why personal stories are more effective than other stories
- How to use comedy and drama effectively even if you're not an actor or comedian
- How to use Doug's "Story Theater Method" to create memorable presentations.
Doug says: "Have you ever sat in a movie and cried? If so, you experienced an emotional trigger. The actors and director knew precisely how to trigger the emotional reaction that the moment in the scene required. They invited you to experience the emotional power of the moment. And you willingly accepted the invitation. In this teleseminar, you'll learn how to use your natural acting ability to increase the dynamic power of your stories, by acting rather than narrating critical moments. You'll learn how to identify these 'IN' moments and how silence and emotion activate the emotional triggers within you and your audience."