Learn how to cope with difficult people from someone who has spent the past 45 years learning how.
Are you exhausted with dealing with someone who is constantly trying to push your emotional buttons? Is there someone in your life who tends to keep you on the defensive, always feeling like you have to defend your character? Do you have someone in your life who is always projecting negativity on you? Is there a friend, spouse, co-worker, or family member who keeps you upset most of the time? Do you find yourself obsessing over the poor behaviors of a controlling or manipulative person in your life?
If any of the above questions apply to you, the ideas that Cindy Help presents in her audiobook about coping with difficult people will help you:
- Protect yourself from allowing the negativity of others affect you
- Stop arguing
- Stop being an emotional wreck because of someone's poor behavior
- To interact with difficult people in such a way that you won't allow them to steal your peace of mind
- See how you have the power to choose your battles
- Handle confrontations with difficult people with confidence
- And much more...
Tips from this audiobook about coping with difficult people:
For starters, whenever you feel angry or upset, you can simply just take a deep breath and think of anything that makes you happy. If this doesn't help, try counting to 10. Once you've finished counting, it's likely that you will have finished clearing your mind and will have thought of much better ways to deal with your current scenario.