Jetzt kostenlos testen
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety
- Master the Negative Voice in Your Head, Change Negative Thoughts, Emotions and Bad Behaviors, Reduce Stress and Anger Management to Overcome Anxiety
- Gesprochen von: Emad Schannat
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 6 Min.
- Kategorien: Gesundheit & Wellness, Seelische & Geistige Gesundheit
Do you feel panic and anxiety every day? Are you always nervous and agitated and do not understand the reason? Is it difficult for you to find inner peace? Read on...
It is said that more than 18 percent of the global population lives with some form of anxiety or another and that 100 percent of the global population experiences anxiety as an emotion in their lives. Anxiety is something that is uncomfortable for many, but can become seriously problematic for some people. The reason why it becomes so problematic varies from person to person, which is why finding a way to resolve anxiety and cure yourself of its grip can be challenging.
If you find yourself dealing with problematic anxiety, you might find yourself feeling overwhelmed by the symptoms and struggling to identify a clear treatment plan for yourself. Treatment for anxiety is not always easy, and it often involves a few different approaches that support you in navigating the symptoms while also overcoming the root cause.
In Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety, my goal is to educate you on one of the best natural anxiety treatment methods out there. Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, was discovered in the '50s and '60s and continues to be one of the most powerful healing methods to date.
One of the best benefits of CBT is that while it can support you in completely healing anxiety, it can also help serve alongside other therapy or medicinal methods to ensure that you experience well-rounded relief from your anxiety. For this reason, CBT is a great practice for anyone to learn about if you want to experience relief from your anxiety.
In Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety, I am going to teach you exactly how CBT can help you navigate your anxiety more effectively. Some of what we are going to cover in this book include:
- What CBT is, who invented it, how it works, and why it works
- What is the CBT framework that lays the foundation for cognitive and emotional change
- What anxiety is, including what symptoms you might experience
- What are the different types of anxiety and how they differ from each other
- Why you need to admit your need for healing and how to acknowledge social stigmas around anxiety
- How CBT works for anxiety specifically, and what you might experience along the way
- What is the exact step-by-step method for applying CBT to your anxiety
- What are a few CBT techniques to practice
- How to manage your CBT to make sure it’s working and what to do if it’s not working
- What are other natural healing methods for anxiety
The goal of this audiobook is to provide you with a powerful go-to resource to naturally overcome your anxiety, while also understanding how these strategies can help you overcome any emotional or mental discomforts you might experience.