Jetzt kostenlos testen
How do you choose the right kind of therapy?
Third Wave Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) has been around for 14 years. However, Third Wave CBT comes in many different forms. It can be hard to find accurate information about the different types of therapy.
This audiobook explains six major types of therapy in detailed, easy to understand terms. Different types of people tend to do better with different types of therapy. This book will help you learn more about CBT and about what specific type of therapy might be best for you.
Inside this book you will learn:
- What acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) is
- The differences between ACT and CBT
- What Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is
- What Functional Analytic Psychotherapy (FAP) is
- How FAP works
- What Compassion Informed Psychotherapy (CIP) is
- The differences between CIP and CBT
- What Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MCBT) is
- How MBCT works
- What Integrative Behavioral Couples Therapy (IBCT) is
- How IBCT works
- How to pick the best form of therapy for your personality and situation
This book isn’t designed to persuade you that one kind of therapy is better than another. Instead, you will learn about the different types of therapy, and you will learn some tools to help you choose the kind of therapy that will be the most beneficial to you.
Therapy can be a powerful tool for overcoming traumas and coping with mental health issues. However, not all therapeutic approaches are the same. It is critical that you make an informed decision before undergoing therapy.
This book is an invaluable guide as you make this important decision.
Buy this audiobook today!