Jetzt kostenlos testen
- The Promise of Our Future in the Cycles of the Past
- Gesprochen von: Gregg Braden
- Spieldauer: 6 Std. und 25 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Gregg Braden, a renowned scientist, scholar, and best-selling author of three previous Nightingale-Conant programs, presents to you his life's work. In Choice Point, Gregg merges science and spirituality in a way that's new for him, new to you, and something the world has never experienced before.
Get ready to embark on a new way of thinking and being. Because ancient science proves how your choices today have a profound effect on futures tomorrow. Not simply your future and your family's future...but the future of mankind!
With this timely program, you will be able to do your part to help tip the scales toward an era of peace and cooperation in the new world age. Plus, you'll learn:
- The simple way you and I can effect positive global change
- How to find the times in your future when you can expect a repeat of the conditions of the past
- Whether we could have known about 9/11/01 before tragedy struck
- The pivotal mistake we could make right now that could destroy us
- The powerful message that was left 5,000 years ago that was meant precisely for us today
- How to identify the dates that hold the greatest threats of war and the greatest opportunities for peace
- The powerful and surprising relationship between the Earth's magnetic fields and the human heart
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.