Wouldn't you love to lower your average score by five shots this season with minimal effort? Sharpening your putting skill is the quickest and easiest way to lower your scores and enhance your enjoyment of the great game of golf.
The secret to lower scoring is to sink more putts of eight feet or less while consistently lagging long putts close to the hole to avoid three putting. The Bulletproof Putting System teaches you to do exactly that in five easy lessons.
Created for the recreational golfer who has limited practice time and no desire to become a slave to the game, Bulletproof Putting in Five Easy Lessons will help you:
- Read greens more accurately and visualize the correct roll paths for your putts
- Make a dependable putting stroke that hits the ball where you aim
- Ingrain your bulletproof preshot and in-shot routines to increase confidence
- Master the four types of putts: slam dunk, drillable, drainable, and lag
- Utilize precious practice and warmup time to your best advantage.
Bulletproof Putting in Five Easy Lessons is written in an approachable style by Michael McTeigue, former Northern California PGA Teacher of the Year and author of the popular full-swing instruction classic The Keys to the Effortless Golf Swing. His new book will improve your putting and enrich your enjoyment of the game. It is certain to become a treasured favorite in your golfing library.