Jetzt kostenlos testen
Brain Training for Memory Improvement
- Mental Toughness, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving: Learn and Retain New Information - Gain the Confidence to Think and Reason More Clearly
- Gesprochen von: James Lawrence
- Spieldauer: 5 Std. und 52 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” - Mark Twain
Everyone struggles. That’s life. How you approach that struggle and deal with it determines your quality of life. You can live the life you want to by following some simple guidelines. Nothing can keep you from accomplishing your dreams. Sure, there will be setbacks, but meet those setbacks with a positive can-do attitude, and you’ll see anything is possible.
You picked this book because you’re curious. That’s good. That means you’ve got a desire and mind willing to work for it. Curiosity is a sign that you’re looking for change. We all know change doesn’t happen overnight, but it does begin there. Take the next step now, get the book, and begin your own personal journey to mental toughness and improved problem solving.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- Why brain training is a lifelong journey to a better you and not something acquired in a single decision or event.
- How increasing your mental focus can boost your creative mind. Creativity is more than paintbrushes and pages.
- Mental exercises you can use to develop your brain’s ability to capture and retain information.
- The importance of healthy eating on your brain’s ability to retain information.
- How enabling your mental toughness is entwined with your emotional and physical wellbeing.
- How to increase your ability to think and reason more critically and clearly.
- And MUCH more to help you turn on your brain and your mental abilities to produce at levels you’ve never experienced before.