During the course of his 60-year ministry, John Osteen combined an extraordinary love for people with a vision for ministry best described in his own words: "No limits". This volume not only includes content from John's sermon transcripts, but also a foreword and commentary written by his son, Joel. The principles of this "no limits" faith here come alive again for a new generation.
For the moments of struggle and temptation that every man faces, and the times in life when he feels surrounded and under attack, John's message is profoundly simple - those moments are precisely the time for an unwavering faith.
In this book, John schools today's believers in seven qualities of unwavering faith:
- It hears and sees what the world cannot see or hear.
- It prays earnestly, even though it has already heard the answer.
- It is strong when there is no evidence of the answer.
- It always says, "Go Again!"
- It goes on when there's just a little evidence.
- It believes for the big when it sees the little.
- It begins with nothing but ends up doing mighty things for God.
Osteen also provides principles for those times when faith doesn't seem to be working. Becoming a Man of Unwavering Faith is a guidebook to stronger faith, from a man who spent a lifetime testing its limits.